We've outlined the following to help guide you with the return process.
30 Day Return Policy
Parts and accessories cannot be returned or exchanged. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes the following but is not limited to: medallions, remotes, down rods, crystal prisms, home decor and other miscellaneous pieces.
- A return request must be submitted to us within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. Qualifying items must be returned in the original condition and packaging.
- Only unassembled, uninstalled items are eligible for return.
- We do not accept returns on custom, made to order, open box, or modified products. They are FINAL SALE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parts and accessories cannot be returned or exchanged. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes the following but is not limited to: medallions, remotes, down rods, crystal prisms, and other miscellaneous pieces.
- Aladdin Light Lift, Inc. items cannot be returned. This includes all Aladdin Light Lifts, Aladdin Light Lift Parts and Accessories.
- The buyer will be responsible to cover all return shipping costs, unless an item is received damaged or there was some error on our part.
- Returns are not accepted on any orders processed with a store credit.
- A refund will be issued to the original method of payment within 14 days of receipt of merchandise, less a manufacturers restocking fee of 15% and the cost of outbound shipping.
- Please note that refunds will not be issued until we are in receipt of the returned product.
- Once a credit is issued to your account (store credit or refund) no further transactions can be processed/applied to the original form of payment.
Requesting A Return:
- Please address all return requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 866-415-4837.
- If eligible, return orders will be issued an RMA number by Customer Service via email.
- All return packages must include the provided Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) on the return shipping label.
- Please be aware that any returns without an RMA number may be delayed and/or not accepted.
Return Shipping Process:
- You may return your brand new, unused item in its original condition and packaging within 15 days of receiving an RMA.
- Credits/refunds will not be issued for items damaged or lost in transit therefore, we highly recommend that you insure all return packages and use a carrier that provides a tracking number.
- The RMA number that is provided to you must be included with your return shipment. Please DO NOT write or mark the outside of the box and DO NOT use US Postal Service. Failure to comply will result in a delay in processing and further deductions.
- Please inspect shipments immediately upon receipt. Many of our products are fragile and may sustain damage during shipping, even if the carton appears to be in good condition.
- Be sure to notify WeGotLites, Inc. within 7 days of delivery to report the damage.
- In order to process your claim as efficiently as possible, we ask that you send us a photo of any damages/defects to your merchandise.
- If the damaged product is repairable, replacement parts or a complete item will be shipped at no cost to you.
- In the event that a damaged/defective product needs to be returned, WeGotLites must retrieve the original item before processing and shipping out a replacement item.
- Should the original item need to be returned, WeGotLites, Inc. will provide a prepaid return label.
- WeGotLites, Inc. will not be responsible for expedited shipping of any replacement parts or products.
- Any request for returns and/or replacements will be issued to the original delivery address.
- There is a one year limited warranty on products.
- Defective claims are according to the manufacturer’s warranty and subject to change at any time. If the claimed item is within the warranty period, the item will be repaired or replaced.
· Any returned merchandise received in violation of this policy will be credited at the discretion of WeGotLites Inc.