Single Light 8" Width ADA Compliant Wall Washer Wall Sconce from the Metropolitan Collection
- Double French Scavo glass shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm) Medium Edison Screw is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base options include Incandescent Fluorescent LED Halogen and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 17"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 7.05 lbs
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways halls corridors passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80‚¬Â.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections styles sizes and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Product ID - 218916