Single Light Gooseneck Wall Sconce from the Pierce Collection
- Clear Acid Etched glass cylinder shade
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Can be mounted facing downward only
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 4.38"
- Backplate Width: 4.38"
- Bulb Base: GU5.3
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 23" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 26"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 3.17 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: No
- Sconce Type: Gooseneck
- Shade Height: 3.13"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Product ID - 216480