Single Light ADA Compliant LED Plug In Wall Sconce in Silver from the George's Reading Room Collection
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 3.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 3.5"
- LED: Yes
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Sconce Type: Plug In
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 3
- Width: 5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80â€.
Since 1954, George Kovacs has been at the forefront of developing the modern and contemporary design concept. These bold ideas have been conceived, then incorporated, into visionary lighting designs. They have become the favorites of today and the bold trendsetting styles of the future. Kovacs lighting fixtures cover the array of indoor lighting including: chandeliers, pendants, wall sconces, lamps, track and under cabinet lighting. Experience for yourself the visionary legacy of George Kovacs in the choice of wall lights in your own home.
Product ID - 216367