Kichler 11017 Cameron Outdoor Wall Light
With the look of handcrafted finery, the simple design of this Arts and Crafts wall lantern from our Cameron™ collection is skillfully interpreted for today's homeowner. The finish is our exclusive Prairie Rock™ adorned with White-Etched linen glass panels.
- Energy efficient fluorescent light fixture, meets Title 24 requirements
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of outdoor lights from the Cameron Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- The base of this light fixture is open, allowing for easy access to replace the bulb
- Height: 10.75" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 6" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 7" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage: 13 watts (at up to 13 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Product ID - 104401