Kichler 300114 Hendrik Ceiling Fan
With an Oiled Bronze or Brushed Nickel finish, this fan is a wonderful addition to the Kichler Hendrik™ Collection. The 5, 52" blades are pitched 14 degrees and are reversible with Walnut and Cherry finishes. This fan comes complete with the Full Function CoolTouch™ Control System with independent up and down light control and 4" and 12" (1" O.D.) downrods. It is low ceiling adaptable.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blades
- 3-Bulb light kit with bulbs
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 4" and 12" Down rod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (12" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included 3-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 16.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 5022 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 120 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Product ID - 105815